Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sun in the Rain

Have you ridden a bus
Full of your friends
The windows down
The wind blowing through everyone’s hair?

Have you ever seen snow?
Lightly falling
Burying an old rusty car in the woods
A car frozen in time when deemed unusable
Sitting as the young forest grew around it
The land renewing itself, after it was also deemed unusable

It was all so beautiful
A tear fell down my cheek

I woke in the morning
Well rested
After welcomed home
From a long time away

The sun shone through my window
Shadows green and white
The light reflecting through the leaves
Onto my wall

I was gently awoken by the light
And birds
Particles I saw, in the beam of light
Floating there
Only visible with the help of light

They floated in the vast nothingness
Just like us
And it was all so beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment